Saturday, December 11, 2010

...and I am back!

I am finally back into the blogging after a long absence. The month of November was particularly busy and I wanted to focus on a couple of really important events. In short, the events were: having my level 1 Danish exam, studying for and then writing the Level 1 Chartered Financial Analyst Exam (which will unfortunately likely prove to be my first unsuccessful attempt), and then successfully getting a job in Copenhagen!

Now that those are over, I will be able to share all our Danish experiences since Canadian Thanksgiving. I will do my best to write something everyday this week. Here is a little taste of what is to come.

1. Julebryg day. The exciting day in early November where all of Copenhagen celebrates the release of the Tuborg Christmas beer.

2. Danish Level 1 final exam. I actually had to speak in Danish with an examiner...ugh!

3. London, England. Ben and I spent three days in a very cold London.

4. Danish Christmas party.

5. Random pictures taken from around Copenhagen.

6. Job interview process.

7. 10 Comments about writing a CFA exam in London.

8. The Hill. A story about the large, awkward mound of dirt outside our building.

9. My first attempt at a recipe from Mormors mad.

I am writing all these down for you as my way of committing myself to writing all these entries. Hopefully I am able to stick with it.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful month of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment